Monday, December 1, 2008

Giving Thanks!

To my readers,

Because of your continued support, I've been blogging for 1.5 years now (where has the time gone)! I'm very grateful for the opportunity to "voice" my experiences and those of others in a format in which I can be completely candid and at times transparent. Thank you for being receptive to my words and offering your support by reading, commenting, starting discussions and passing the posts on to your friends. In the past year, I have been featured on LavaLife as a relationship blogger (check me out!) and have had my works recommended and submitted for inclusion in Honey Magazine, Essence and Chicken Soup for the Twenty-Something Soul. Because of such a positively, overwhelming response, I've begun to even outline a book (watch out Carrie Bradshaw)!

I have learned so much about men, women and most importantly myself through "researching" and writing each post and because of your hand in that, I offer my sincere thanks!

Live.Love.Learn...and then repeat!

"Ms. Wright"

No comments: