Thursday, August 16, 2007

Is He The One?

This is a blog topic of one of my Big Sisters (it runs in the family)!!! Read the blurb below and then click on the link to read more! With literally most of my friends getting engaged and married, I've realized the "Cylce" that I spoke about in a previous post is certainly true! Read what advice Robin has to share as a married woman. Enjoy!

Almost all adult women have wrestled with this question: “Is he the One”? Deciding to marry someone and prayerfully spend the rest of your life with that person is obviously overwhelming. Below I have given 13 questions that I think should be on the top of your list. This is not an exhaustive list. I could go on and on but I narrowed it to thirteen (which is such a weird number but I had to make myself stop somewhere). If you can’t answer YES to all questions (except for questions 5 and 12…those should be NO) you should slow down b/c that indicates big RED FLAGS!

One more thing. Remember that you must always leave room for the Holy Spirit. Things will never be perfect in a marriage, and you may never have all the answers. But you can cut down on a lot by being wise as you move forward in relationships.

Read more at LiveLoveLaugh (our titles are even similar :) Go to her page and let her know what you think!

No comments: